What is a commercial water purifier? What kind of comfortable experience can commercial water purifiers bring to the majority of users? Commercial water purifiers are actually an extension of household water purifiers. The most direct manifestation is that the water output is larger than that of household water purifiers. It is a purified water that can meet the direct drinking water (boiling water, room temperature water, ice water) needs of more than 20 people product. Commercial water purifiers are mainly used in public and commercial places, such as government agencies, office buildings, hospitals, schools, restaurants, beverage shops, coffee shops, hotels, airports, etc. At present, the sources of drinking water for many enterprises are: bottled water and large and small water boilers. Commercial water purifiers provide users with fresh, safe, hygienic water that meets national requirements, and solve the problems of secondary pollution of bottled water such as unknown sources and excessive bacteria, as well as the problems of scale and "thousand boiling water" caused by the use of water boilers. The water heater does not need to be purchased, stored, or changed frequently, which brings a safer, healthier and comfortable experience to life and convenience in work.
The difference between commercial water purifiers and household water purifiers
chine businessPenetrate the counter-ma
1. Different applications
Household water purifiers are generally used at home. Commercial water purifiers are widely used and there is a large demand for drinking water. Such as: business office buildings, canteens and catering establishments, beverage shops, coffee shops, hotels, hotels, clubs, etc.
Second, the requirements for water purifiers are different
1. The water use time period is more concentrated, and there are multiple drinking water peaks every day;
Commercial office buildings: Drinking time is concentrated, which is a big test for equipment.
2. Higher water quality and equipment requirements;
Commercial water purifier equipment has higher requirements on the "water quality", "water output" and durability of water purifier products.
3. The number of people drinking water is larger, and the total daily water consumption is larger;
There are many people drinking water in business offices, and the water consumption is large, which is several or dozens of times that of ordinary households.
4. Water purification equipment needs to be more durable;
Once a fault occurs, the scope of influence is large, and a large number of people are involved. "Product quality" and "durability" are one of the assessment indicators.
The classification of commercial water purifiers, there are many types of commercial water purifiers:
ter purifierSmart business wa
1. The structure of the water purifier is different, and the water purification effect is also different. Generally speaking, the primary filter water purifier is simple in structure, mainly made of PP cotton or activated carbon, and has limited filtering capacity and can only be used for coarse filtration. The filtered water is best heated and boiled for drinking.
2. Multi-stage filter water purifier. This kind of water purifier has three stages of coarse filtration and a set of fine filtration, and the fine filtration mostly uses hollow fiber filter elements, and the filtered water is cleaner.
It is composed of multi-stage pre-filtration and ultrafiltration membranes, which can intercept most of the bacteria and harmful substances. It is a direct drinking water purification device with ideal separation and filtration effects. At the same time, it retains the mineral trace elements that are beneficial to the human body and reuses them. The advantages of ultraviolet sterilization can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi in the water and the use of activated carbon to remove different colors and odors, ensuring that the filtered water can be used more safely and healthily. Moreover, the water production volume is relatively large, and the waste water discharge volume is small.
3. The water purification effect of the reverse osmosis pure water machine is the most ideal. It has three-stage pre-filtration, one-stage reverse osmosis membrane precision filtration and one-stage post-filtration. The filtered water is free of bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, organic matter, minerals and odors. It is pure water and can be drunk without heating.
achine vertical pureWater straight drinking m
The reverse osmosis water purifier is a device that integrates microfiltration, adsorption, reverse osmosis, and other technologies to directly convert tap water into pure water. The core element of reverse osmosis water purification unit, reverse osmosis (RO) membrane. Compared with bottled water, the purified water produced by the reverse osmosis pure water mechanism is fresher, more hygienic and safer.
Compared with water purifiers, water purifiers are the best choice for drinking water safety. The pure water machine is a kind of machine that uses the current internationally popular reverse osmosis and other methods to filter the raw water (physical method) without adding any compounds to produce a pure water machine that can be directly consumed by humans. Compared with bottled water, the purified water produced by the pure water mechanism is fresher, more hygienic and safer. The uses are very wide.
Summary: As water purifiers have become essential household appliances for families, many public places, including offices, stations, schools, government agencies, etc., have gradually replaced bottled water and boilers with commercial water purifiers.